1. I am the age of majority, am fully competent to make my own health care decisions and have obtained any prescription(s) for the Product in a lawful manner.
2. I must have been taking the prescribed medication for a minimum period of thirty (30) days immediately prior to the date that I submit my prescription to Canadian Pharmacy Online for filling.
3. I understand that it is my responsibility to have my prescribing physician (“My Own Physician”) conduct regular physical examinations, including any and all suggested testing to ensure that I have no medical problems which would constitute a contraindication to me taking the Product. I certify that I have had a physical examination by My Own Physician within the last twelve (12) months from the date hereof.
4. I agree that if I suffer any adverse effects while taking any prescription medication that I will immediately contact My Own Physician and that in the event that I come under the care of another physician, I will inform him or her of any and all medications that I have been prescribed. I further acknowledge and agree that Canadian Pharmacy Online recommends regular physician examinations with My Own Physician whose care I am under and who initially prescribed my medications.
5. I agree and understand that it would be a violation of the law to falsify any information provided to Canadian Pharmacy Online, including, but not limited to, any information on the Canadian Pharmacy online Order Form (“Order Form”). I agree to truthfully, and to the best of my knowledge, answer all of the questions on the Order Form. I further agree and understand that I will be solely responsible for any adverse effects that I may suffer from taking or continuing to take the Product in the event that I have failed to fully furnish my complete and accurate medical history and/or if I fail to notify My Own Physician and Canadian Pharmacy Online of any change in my physical or medical condition.
6. I further understand that Canadian Pharmacy Online will only verify and provide Product that My Own Physician has already prescribed to me. No new prescription medications will be provided by Canadian Pharmacy Online. I also understand that no controlled medications, narcotics, tranquilizers, or other medications that Canadian Pharmacy Online decides are inappropriate, will be provided.
7. I appoint Canadian Pharmacy Online to act as my agent and attorney in order to take all steps that it deems necessary to have the Product dispensed by the Pharmacy, to the same extent as I could do if I were personally present at the Pharmacy, including: (a) collecting personal health information about me; (b) disclosing that information to and having a licensed physician perform an independent medical review in order to obtain a valid prescription for the Product; and (c) packaging the Product and delivering it to me. I hereby waive any requirement of the physician to conduct a physical examination. This authorization may be revoked by me at any time and shall continue until such revocation has been provided to Canadian Pharmacy Online, in writing.
8. Canadian Pharmacy Online will not accept any Order unless the customer delivers the Prescribing Practitioner’s prescription to Canadian Pharmacy Online. Canadian Pharmacy Online can receive a copy of the prescription from the Prescribing Practitioner by facsimile.
9. Canadian Pharmacy Online may revise and discontinue the Products and Services displayed on the website at any time without prior notice.